Wildlife Research plans to publish a special issue on Wildlife Fertility Control in 2023. We invite you to submit your best paper and publish alongside your colleagues in the field. See details here. We are interested in receiving papers that engage with the following topics:
- Recent research in contraceptive development
- Advancement in practical applications
- Modelling the effect of fertility control on populations
- Socio-economic aspects of fertility control applications
- Ethics, health, & welfare
- Advancement in delivery methods
- Regulatory, legal, & political challenges
For additional information, please contact Giovanna Massei (email@example.com) or Stephanie Boyles Griffin (firstname.lastname@example.org). Submission deadline is July 30, 2022.
To learn more, visit the BIWFC website.